Thursday, November 19, 2009

Playing at the Farm

So last Saturday it was very nice out and the boys were driving me crazy in our house. I loaded tham and their wagon into the car and we headed to my parents. They have only ridden in the wagon a couple of times so the novelty hasn't worn off yet and they allowed me to take a few pictures of them sitting in it together. Not great shots for the Christmas card, but still pretty darn cute.



After riding for awhile they decided to get out and walk. Then Jack decided that Grandma must need some help pulling the wagon so he started pushing.


Then they decided that it was more fun to run around in the corn stalks and the wheat. Sorry Grandpa.


After the walk they were just tired enough to let me cut their hair sitting on the steps at Grandma's house. But when I was done, they were ready to go.


No comments: