Thursday, December 3, 2009

So Grown Up

As I was loading the newest pictures of the boys onto my computer today, I noticed how grown up they are starting to look. When did this happen? It feels like it was just yesterday they were still tiny babies...


And now they are 2 little monkies climbing on everything in sight and creating as much craziness as possible.





Please notice that we have ditched the high chairs and now sit at the table in our booster seats.



And sometimes we don't even want to sit in those and insist on sitting on the regular chairs and having our snack in little bowls and HUGE cups.



I'll have some updated pictures that include the Christmas decorations and some time spent with Grandpa and Great Grandma in the next few days.

2 comments:

Jo said...

No!! They may NOT sit in big-boy chairs!! They are still supposed to be teeny-tiny and helpless... those boys are growing up waaay too fast!! Its okay, though... at least they are still adorable! That comes from being related to me, of course! ;-)

Give them hugs and kisses for me!

Unknown said...

I'm LOVING the feet on the table!! They are sooo adorable!! Of course Jo is right but it's because they are related to ME first! Now if we can just get them to talk to Aunt Julie on the phone!!