Monday, August 17, 2009

Helping Out

I want to share a story with all of you. When I first found out I was having twins I was terrified. I know some real life twins, but I didn't know anyone with young twins in real life and I didn't know anyone who was pregnant with twins at the same time as I was. I had already found a lot of support on a few different online forums while we were trying to conceive and I turned to some of those same forums for support again. I found a whole community of moms and I turned to them for advice and support.
Now two of those moms are in need of our support. I have attached links to each of the blogs below so that if you feel so inclined you can read about their families experiences. I don't want to repeat their entire stories here but at 11 months old Cici choked on a piece of diced fruit and suffered a severe brain injury. At 11 months old Christian suffered a near drowning and suffered a very similar injury. Both families are using hyperbaric oxygen treatments not covered by insurance in hopes of some improvement in the lives of these little ones. Both families need prayers and support, both monetary and otherwise. And so in support of them I am posting the link to their shared store where all profits are being split between the families to help with treatment. Just a little something that I really wanted to share in support of them. And now off to upload the pictures for my next post about our weekend.....hopefully coming within the next few hours.


http://colofisch.blogspot.com/
http://www.christiansjourney.org/

No comments: