Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Friday!!

I love those days at work where nothing is going right, but thank goodness it's Friday so I can leave early!!

This morning when I dropped the boys off at daycare the kittens were being quite wild. Running around and playing with each other like only kittens can do. I was glad I took a few extra minutes to go in this morning because I got to see how NICE James was with the kitties. He was so gentle touching their heads and the one kitten crawled in between him and I and curled right up like it could stay there forever. Matt will never let me bring a kitten home and I think Pudge would hate me forever, but it was so precious!

Poor Pudge never gets to just relax like this anymore. He is always having to run and hide from babies when they are home and I can't imagine he would do well with a kitten. But oh they are so cute and she only has one more that needs a home. But Matt will never let us do it right now. Even if he saw how much the last kitty left and James have become such good buddies. Maybe next year.....or maybe a dog......



No comments: