Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Newest Adventure


I'm not sure anyone who knows me ever would have thought I'd become addicted to blogs. I have the ones I NEED to read every day to see what is going on with people I've never met. I need to read about the crazy lives of other moms of multiples to realize that I'm not crazy and that yes all multiples do these wild things! Sometimes I feel like even though I don't know these other families in real life, knowing them through their blogs help me stay sane.

So now I need my own blog. I need a place to record all the crazy things my boys are doing, or I'll never remember it all. Who has time to do a baby book when you have 2 babies?!?! I actually did pretty good for the first couple months when I wasn't working and they slept a ton. Now that they're one, I can't tell you what day they said their first word or when they are doing something new and exciting. So at least here I'll have a place to put down all so I can remember what we're going through on a day to day basis. My family who doesn't live close will get to see what the boys are doing without having to hound me for pictures. And after their antics last night I have a great first story to share.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!! I get to see the boys, hear from you and feel a little closer!! Thank you sweetie!