Monday, October 26, 2009

Hey, Y'all....we're Bulldog Fans!!

So this post is all for my Aunt Julie. When the boys were born, she and Joanna were kind enough to bring us a couple Georgia Bulldog shirts for the boys. Now that they can finally wear them (they;re still a little big, but we don't care) I had to take some pictures for you to see.


I think this is Jack's way of saying he hasn't talked to you in awhile. You know, like all of a week at the most. Maybe if he would actually talk on the phone instead of just listening you'd call more often right??

This is James with a bucket on his head. I'm hoping that this weekend for Halloween he will leave the candy in the bucket and not try to put it on his head.
They did have an incident of fighting over the bucket though....


And this is what happens when Jack is trying to take something that James really wants.


And for those of you who are curious, this is a bucket for crack spackle....it came with an extra long t-shirt in it for Matt last Christmas (which, by the way, has been GREAT Aunt Marilyn..thank you!) and the bucket is too funny when you read it. Probably not child appropriate, but really funny.


After fighting over the bucket, they did end up playing very nicely together with the truck.



At least the cars kept them entertained until bedtime without any more screaming.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm crying!! They are sooo adorable!! Tell Jack I will call him soon. I don't care that he doesn't talk to me yet, he will eventually! I love you lots!!!

Jo said...

We're going to have to bring them some GSU shirts!! And a football!! And a noisy toy that plays the GSU theme song, very very loudly!! HA!! Love you, Rach!! :-)