Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sickness

Being sick is horrible. Having 2 sick babies is even worse and add a sick husband on top of it all and you've got quite the rosy situation.

The boys each woke up on Saturday with a runny nose. We've all been fighting a cough for weeks now, but this was the first sign of congestion. By Sunday everyone was cranky and the boys were tired fo someone wiping their nose all the time. Matt was feeling worse and so was I. On Monday I woke up feeling less achy and tired, but more congested. Today it feels like I have cotton balls in my ears and can't hear a dang thing.

If you have any tips on how to get this horrible stuff to go away, let me know.

And the boys have their 15 month doctor visit on Friday (just a few weeks late) so I'll have new stats and whatnot after that.

No comments: